Lawsuit Funding from Fair Rate Funding is the Solution
Collecting on your injury case takes time, usually between two and four years. Injury sometimes prevents you from working and this puts tremendous strain on your financial resources. Chances are you will eventually receive a substantial award.
But until your case is settled, your bills keep piling up. Lawsuit funding (also known as lawsuit loans or settlement funding) are contracts between a plaintiff in a lawsuit and a “lender” to provide immediate cash to the client, often within 24 hours.
The attorney then places the contract in the file as a lien against any future settlement. In other words, with lawsuit funding we loan you money now and when you settle the case, you pay us back.
Lawsuit funding is routinely given for personal injury cases such as auto accidents and slip and fall actions. To obtain a settlement loan, three requirements must be met:
- You must have a pending claim against a defendant.
- You must have an attorney.
- Your attorney must be representing you on a contingency basis meaning that the attorney only gets paid if the lawsuit is successful.
** Exceptions may apply. Please call for additional information.
Lawsuit Loans offer:
- Immediate funds for you to use as you wish.
- A Zero Risk Proposition. The funds are paid back ONLY IF you win your case.
- Absolutely the LOWEST rates available.
- Quick and attentive explanation on how the program works.
- 24 to 48 hour approval process. Pre-settlement loans are generally described as “non recourse” loans. This means if you do not collect any money in the lawsuit, the cash advance is not paid back. With lawsuit funding, we take the risk and you take the cash.While there is inherent risk in advancing cash through lawsuit funding, our underwriters are especially skilled in assessing the likelihood the loan will be paid back. Rest assured, if we approve your case for funding, we believe you have a strong case and that you will eventually recover money for your lawsuit.
Getting Started with Lawsuit Funding
The process of obtaining a pre-settlement loan through Fair Rate Funding is very simple.
- Fill out the Quick Application on this web page.
- We will contact you the same day to discuss your case – please provide accurate information.
- With your approval, we will discuss your case with your attorney.
- If your case is approved for cash advance, we will immediately prepare a document for your signature.
Fair Rate Funding is not just a lawsuit funding company. We act as a direct lender. Our rates for lawsuit cash advances are among the lowest in the business.
We understand that each case is fact specific and that no two lawsuits are exactly alike. We assess the likelihood your case will prevail and will offer you a cash advance against the future proceeds of your lawsuit with terms that are fair and reasonable.
Lawsuit Funding Provides:
- Quick and easy settlement funding services. Fill out the online application or call today.
A representative will contact you within minutes of your application.
We will contact your attorney and collect the necessary paperwork.
- Rapid Funding through Wire transfer or FedEx™ overnight delivery.
- The LOWEST rate structure for preferred cases. (See Rate Comparison)
- Straight forward contractual language with an easy to understand payback schedule.
- Cooperative attention to your needs and respect for your attorney’s busy schedule.
- Lawsuit funding specialists prepared to handle your case promptly and efficiently.
We provide funding solutions for a great deal of case types. Simply complete the application form or call us at 888-964-2224 to see if you qualify. The call is free, application is free and there is absolutely no obligation.
Contact us and explore your funding options. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain!