Lawsuit funding puts clients on a level playing field with insurers.
Because defendants are in no rush to settle a claim, settlement funding allows clients to pay their expenses while their case is litigated properly.
No longer susceptible to a “low ball offer” due to financial hardship, your firm can allow the case to mature to its maximum settlement value.
Lawsuit settlement funding serves an important role in a modern personal injury practice.
Whether your client needs some extra cash to pay bills or financing for major surgical procedures, let Fair Rate Funding use its experience to help.
When comparing us to other lawsuit funding companies, consider the following:
- Non-compounding rate structure (normally 18% every six months) keeps the total repayment amount manageable and virtually never interferes with settlement.
- Non- recourse funding means if you don’t win the case, nothing is owed – so the offer is risk free!
- You deal with a direct lender, not a broker thus avoiding origination and similar fees.
- We are able to fund medical malpractice and slip and fall cases, and regularly fund cases turned down by other companies.
- We answer the phones, often on the first ring! – to provide you with the ultimate in customer service and professionalism.
- Our expertise in Surgical Funding affords you the ability to secure medical treatment for your clients when their insurance benefits are exhausted or there is no available coverage.
Fair Rate Funding is the lawyers’ choice for settlement funding for their clients. This is true because we offer fair terms and professional service. Our settlement funding experts have funded thousands of plaintiffs.
As personal injury attorneys ourselves, we know your time is valuable and we fund cases with a quick phone call. Simply put, we want to be an asset to your firm.
Applying with us is easy. Simply complete an online inquiry or call us at 888-964-2224 and we will take it from there.
Thank you for choosing Fair Rate Funding.